A perfect combination of investment opportunities and quality of life.
Invest in Valencia, Spain
Capital of the autonomous community of Valencia and the third-largest city in Spain. Access to Spain, Europe and the world. Valencia’s transport infrastructure (road, rail, sea and air) and geographical location on Spain’s east coast provide easy access to the Spanish market..
- Valencia has a subtropical Mediterranean climate with short, very mild winters and long, hot and dry summers.
- Valencia has about 800,000 inhabitants in the administrative centre. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 1.5–1.6 million people.
- Offers festivals, culture, sport, gastronomy, architecture, commerce and business with a great entrepreneurial spirit. A city with as many plans as reasons to come back.
- From a broader perspective, Valencia is positioned at a strategic point in the Mediterranean corridor. This, in turn, provides an entry point to Europe and a trade corridor with the world.
- In addition, Valencia’s recognised tech hub status has attracted numerous Silicon Valley VC investment funds and accelerators to the city. As such, collaborations are growing between startups and technology companies based in Valencia with their equivalent in the USA. LANZADERA is located in Valencia. It is a private business accelerator and one of the main investors in Europe.
Opportunities in Valencia
- Hotels and multi tourist apartments.
- One off luxury properties.
- Resale and construction.
- Land for the development of houses/buildings.
- The Spanish Golden Visa programme delivered.
- Period buildings in turnkey status (Valencia City).
- Unique farms with masses of land and production.
- Turn key construction projects.
- Retirement homes, city and coastal.
- Multi-unit residential apartments.